Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 33 McComb Ms to to Hattiesburg Ms 87 miles 8.5 hr 75 deg

Hint, In case you cannot see the letter on the gate it's a F. Today's ride consisted of long rolling hills, not too high, but a lot of them. Wherever I go I'm ask where I'm going to or coming from, maybe it's the outfit. People are simply amazed when I tell them.
I must have gotten a little carried away with myself, I ended on the south side of Hattiesburg with no motels in sight. A gas station clerk did not know of any motels on Route 98 to the southeast. I had to bike about 4 miles back into the main part of town for a room. The total miles for today reflects this detour, since I do not know for sure the miles involved, but peddled the total and since I'm making up the rules the 87 miles stands. Answer for picture: Brett Favre.

No comments:

Post a Comment